Content of the material
- The Ask an Atheist Project
- The Thoughtful Gamers’ Greatest Hits!!
- My Horror Novel: Hunter's Bluff
- Like Really Awesome Shit?
- Flash Arcade
Social consequences of astrology beliefs [ edit]
One last thing [ edit]
One clever thing astrologers have done is make each zodiac sign have a flaw that could lead to not believing in astrology.
Our resident astrologer has this to say about your flaws:
- Aquarius: Stubborn, and would hold on to their opinion of astrology.
- Pisces: Takes on other people’s problems, and would thus meddle in someone’s belief in astrology.
- Aries: Dismissive, and would thus dismiss astrology without knowing much about it.
- Taurus: Cautious, and would thus be too careful in adopting a new belief.
- Gemini: Poor Listeners, and would thus just shut out information on astrology.
- Cancer: Moody, and would let this get ahead of the “logic” of astrology.
- Leo: Vain, and would deny that such a system exists, as they must be perfect.
- Virgo: Overly logical, and would refuse astrology for, well, the complete lack of logic in deciding stars decide your personality.
- Libra: Indecisive, and would be unable to decide on astrology.
- Scorpio: Hostile, and would not accept this new information if it was brought up by someone they disliked.
- Sagittarius: Unpredictable, and would not accept this “True” information for god knows why.
- Capricorn: Judgemental, and would not accept this hippie belief.
The problem with all of this is that it gives astrologers an easy way to get out of an argument about astrology’s legitimacy — “Oh, of course you don’t believe! You’re a _________, and they are __________.”