Content of the material
- Fix 1 Select Duplicate screen from Intel HD graphics control panel
- Fix HDMI Sound Driver Windows 10
- Method 2: Use DVI or VGA
- Why the vedio is play but no sound?
- Bonus: What to Do If You Lost Data Due to This Problem?
- Recoverit Data Recovery – The Best File Recovery Software
- HDMI Sound Not Working
- Selected Duplicate / Settings but still does not display images
- Reader Interactions
Fix 1 Select Duplicate screen from Intel HD graphics control panel
1. Right click on desktop anywhere. 2. Click on Graphics Properties
3. Click on Display 4. Select Multiple Displays
5. Click Detect And / Or Select Duplicate screen
Fix HDMI Sound Driver Windows 10
- Right-click the HDMI audio item and UNINSTALL it.
- Right-click Sound, video and game controllers and select “Scan for hardware changes“.
- This will install a typical driver which is something like this – “Device with HDMI AUDIO OUTPUT SUPPORT“.
- Now your Windows 10 HDMI audio problem should be resolved.
Note: Sometimes the HDMI audio driver already present may work properly. Then you just have to select it and make it the default sound playing device.
Method 2: Use DVI or VGA
1. Connect your computer to your TV via a DVI or VGA cable.
2. Connect your computer to your TV via an audio cable.
3. Change the input of your TV.
Pick up the TV remote or use the buttons on the TV, and then press the Input button to change the input of the TV to DVI or VGA.
Perhaps, your TV’s input is labeled as PC or Computer. Or perhaps, your TV can automatically change its input when it detect a signal.
4. Right-click on the desktop of your computer and then select Display Settings.
5. Click Detect.
6. Click Identify.
7. Unfold the drop-down menu for Multiple displays and select the option you want to use.
8. Click Apply to keep the settings.
After these operations, your computer should be connected to your TV successfully.
Why the vedio is play but no sound?
In case the TV does not have sound, it may be because you have not output the audio to HDMI cable, to do this, follow these steps on a laptop:
Step 1: Click on the speaker icon > select Sounds .
Step 2: When the Sounds interface appears > select Playback .
Step 3: Here, you will see where the current audio output is a laptop speaker (with a green check mark) > select the pronunciation icon as the TV to play the sound. Here, select Toshiba-TV > then select Set Default > click OK .
Note: In case you do not see the icon of the TV – click on the space -> select Show disable devices -> it will show the connected device.
If you've already chosen to output audio to HDMI but still don't have sound on your TV, check some of the following:
● Is the TV turned off (MUTE) or not?
● Is the TV / laptop volume (volume) turned on?
● Does the clip / music sound?
Bonus: What to Do If You Lost Data Due to This Problem?
Whenever a problem occurs in your System and you try to fix it, the biggest concern that remains is the possible loss of your data. Yes, any issue with your system can damage your data. Your important data once lost can be permanently lost if not recovered immediately. So, if such a case occurs, you need to take help from the Recoverit Data Recovery tool as quickly as possible.
Recoverit tool being one of the most powerful and feature-rich recovery tools in the market can help you to recover all of your lost data. With the help of Recoverit, all it takes is three steps and you’ll have all of your lost data recovered in its original quality.
Recoverit Data Recovery – The Best File Recovery Software
- Recovers your lost data in its 100% original form and quality.
- Recovers over 1000+ File Types.
- Recovers data from a crashed Windows through Bootable Recovery feature.
- Recovers data from all kinds of Storage Devices.
Download | WinDownload | Mac
Step 1. Select drive
Launch the Recoverit tool and wait for the “Drive Selection Window” to appear. On the Drive selection window, from all the listed Drives and Location. Choose a Drive or Location from where you want to recover your lost data. Click “Start”.
Step 2. Scanning the location
During the scanning, the scanned and recoverable files will start getting listed on a window that you’ll be directed to. You can filter, pause & resume, or configure your scanning with the help of various options available on the window.
Step 3. Preview the recovered data and recover it
Once the scanning is finished, you can recover all the listed files by selecting all. Or, you can use the search panel to search through the files and preview the files to find which ones you want to recover. After file selection, click on the “Recover” button, and then choose the desired secure location on your PC for the restoration of recovered files.
Following these three easy steps can recover all of your important data from any device or System.
HDMI Sound Not Working
- The most common reason is that HDMI smart device is not showing up in Windows 10 playback devices.
- Find the right solution based on your cause.
- The same fix will not work, even though the problem is the same.
Selected Duplicate / Settings but still does not display images
TV do not only have one but many different HDMI ports. Therefore, when you encounter this situation, check that you have selected the correct HDMI port that the TV connects to the laptop? How to do the following:
● Check the HDMI cable is input HDMI port, with what symbol.
● Press the INPUTS , SOURCE or the arrow icon button (depending on the TV), or you can select the Source button on the TV remote control as shown below.
Then select the corresponding HDMI port you used to connect. If on the TV you plug the HDMI cord into HDMI 1 / MHL port, then choose this port correctly.
Since I have only 2 hdmi ports on the back of my tv I have to use an hdmi splitter for my PS4, direct tv receiver, DVD player, etc. My tv only sees my PC if it’s directly plugged into the tv and not going through the hdmi splitter. How do I make it so my PC sees the tv through the splitter?
This one stumped me as well until I realized it happened when I switched to the hdmi input after turning my computer on….when I started having the tv on and on the input I use for the computer when switching the computer on this resolved all my problems.
Thanks yaddamaster I also tried every single solution in Windows, till I found yours: a simple unplug of the Samsung TV from the Wall.
I tried everything – rolling back drivers, uninstalling the drivers, etc. Nothing worked. I have a surface pro and a surfacebook and they both wouldn’t connect to my Samsung. I have another HD (and old Sharp) and it connected just fine. They both connected to monitors. But nothing worked with the Samsung. I had power cycled many times – nothing. I had reset the tv – nothing. Finally, on a whim I physically unplugged the Samsung. Not just turned it off but unplugged and then plugged it back in. And just like that – everything started working. Yay samsung. 🙁