Content of the material
Sign up or log in Sign up using Google Sign up using Facebook Sign up using Email and Password
Major Features of Gmail Attachment Extractor
- Simple and user-friendly software interface
- User can choose the attachment type
- Fast email attachment downloader
- Download attachments from multiple emails from Gmail
- It extracts emails from Inbox, Trash, Spam, Sent, Draft, Flagged, etc.
- Supports all windows versions: Win 10, Win 8. Win 8.1 and below
How to change download location?
When you download a document, it will automatically be saved in the “Downloads” folder on your computer unless you have another folder set up in your browser. If you want to change it, you can do it from Google Chrome:
- Open the browser
- Tap on the three dots in the upper right corner.
- Open the browser settings
- In the menu on the left, find Advanced Settings
- Open Downloads here
- At the top, we have the usual download location and we can tap on “Change” to choose any other folder we have on the computer. But you can also choose to have Google Chrome ask you whenever you download something.
- Check the switch next to “Ask where each file will be saved before downloading” and a pop-up window will appear asking you where you want to store any photo or document you download through the browser.
Which is the Best Gmail Email Attachment Downloader ?
BitRecover Gmail Attachment Extractor is a universal tool for extracting Gmail attachments from all your email, perhaps in your inbox, sending emails, drafts, and even from spam. Gmail Attachment Downloader is a program that can save time by downloading attachments from multiple Gmail email accounts in minutes. This computer program pulls all your attachments from Inbox, Draft, Starred or all emails at once. This utility downloads your entire attachment to a folder containing subfolders with the name of the Gmail labels.
Download the Gmail Email Attachment Extractor tool free trial for Windows from below link:
Download the Gmail Email Attachment Extractor tool free trial for Mac OS from below link:
How to bulk download attachments from selected Gmail emails using Mozilla Thunderbird:
Mozilla Thunderbird is a very popular desktop email client. If you access your Gmail mailbox in Thunderbird, then there is an add-on named Attachment Extractor that can be used to bulk download attachments from selected emails at once. The process is also very simple if you have already installed or working on Thunderbird right now. If not, then it is a bit longer process as you have to download Thunderbird, configure your mail account, install this add-on, and then bulk extract attachments.
Let’s see how to extract all attachments from selected emails in Thunderbird:
Step 1: Install Attachment Extractor from the link provided above. After that open Thunderbird and click on the “Attachment” option at the top to just see emails with attachment, as shown in the screenshot below.
Step 2: Now, select emails whose attachments you want to download. In order to download their attachments in bulk, right-click and then select “Extract from Selected Messages to…>> (0) Browse…” from the context menu. You will then be prompted to specify a folder in which you want to download all the attachment.
Select the folder and you’re done; Attachment Extractor will download all attachments from the selected emails and save them in the specified folder, as shown in the screenshot below.
In this tutorial, I have explained multiple methods to bulk download emails from multiple emails in Gmail at once. If you don’t want to download anything, then you should check out Save Emails and Attachments method. The other methods involve working with labels and if you are not interested in creating new Gmail labels then use the Thunderbird add-on.