Content of the material
Add hyperlinks in image in Gmail
To insert a hyperlink in an image in Gmail, carry out the following steps-
- Insert image in the email
- Select image and change the permalink
Here is the detailed guide you need to follow.
Log in to your Gmail account and click the Compose button to write a new email. In the email body, you have to insert a picture. For that, click the Insert photo button visible in the bottom menu bar.
You can upload an image from your personal computer, or you can insert an image from Google Photos, Google Drive, etc.
Make sure Inline option is selected on the Insert photo window. If Add attachment option is selected, this tutorial will not work.
After inserting the image, you can resize it according to your requirements.
Then, you need to select the image. To do that, click outside of the image and hove your mouse over the image. This is the trickiest step, and you need to perform it carefully. In other words, you need to select the picture like you choose text. After successfully selecting the picture, it should turn blue, as shown in the screenshot.
After that, click the Insert link button visible in the bottom menu bar. Alternatively, you can press Ctrl+K and insert the web address or URL of any webpage in the “Web address” box.
Do that, and click the OK button to finish the insertion.
That’s it! Now your recipient can click the image to open the web page link you inserted.
How to Create a Hyperlink in your Gmail signature?
Adding an image or text hyperlink to your Gmail signature is a perfect way to get across your social media link, website URL, or a particular content to all your recipients.
Because email signature appears in sent mails, incorporating a hyperlink will help eliminate the need to add links to email messages now and then.
Without further ado, follow the steps below to add text or image hyperlink to your Gmail signature.
Using hyperlinks in email is a good way to reduce their length and make them look more professional. Thankfully, Gmail makes it easy to add them.
Inserting links into email is one thing, but have you ever wanted to add a GIF to an email?
Make Text Hyperlink in the Gmail Web Application:
- Sign in to Gmail from a desktop browser.
- Open up a new message.
- Compose your message as you normally would.
- Next, determine what the anchor text should be. Anchor text is a portion of the text that will hold or enclose the link. This could be a single word or more, depending on what you want.
- Highlight the “anchor text.” To do this, drag your mouse across the text or use a keyboard command.
- Locate and click the “insert link” button located on the formatting toolbar. The icon looks like a metal chain link. Clicking the button should pop up a link editing box.
- The link editing interface is pretty explanatory. You can customize the link to your taste. Don’t forget to click“Test this link” to check if the link works.
- If you wish to make changes to the link, click the anchor text. The editing options will show beneath, allowing you to edit, change, or remove the hyperlink.
How to Include a Hyperlink in Your Gmail Signature (Guide with Pictures)
The steps in this article were performed in Google Chrome, but will work in other Web browsers as well. Note that this signature will only be included in emails that you send from a browser. this signature will not be added to emails that you send from a third-party application, such as your phone’s Mail app, or Microsoft Outlook.
How to Hyperlink an Image
Step 1. Open Gmail and sign in.
Step 2. Compose a new email.
Step 3. Click on the Insert photo icon at the bottom of the email (or drag and drop an image from your device).
Step 4. Click on the image into which you want to insert a hyperlink.
Step 5. Click Change in the toolbar under the image.
Step 6. Type in the URL you want to link to and click OK.
Step 7. Go back to the image in your email and check the right URL appears in the text box when you click on the image. When you hover on the link, the URL should be displayed, with an option to Change or Remove the link.
Right Inbox lets you insert GIFs into an email, which you can also add a hyperlink to. Simply click the Add GIF button at the top of the compose window, and follow the same process as you would an image.
Additional Reading: How to Add a Link to an Image in Gmail
Top Posts Pages
- What Does Hide Alerts Mean for a Text Message on My iPhone?
- How to Hide Twitch Chat in the iPhone App
- How to Merge Multiple CSV Files and Combine Them Into One Large CSV File
- How Can I See Who I am Sharing My Location With on an iPhone 11?
- How to Add Last Name and Page Number in Word