Content of the material
Sign up or log in Sign up using Google Sign up using Facebook Sign up using Email and Password
How to Fix a Asus Laptop that Keeps Turning Off
METHOD 1: REMOVE THE DIRT IN THE FANS
As mentioned above, overheating can lead to your laptop turning off randomly. And one of the causes behind overheating is the dirt stuck in the fans. This dirt can affect the fan’s ability to cool down your Asus laptop.
Thus, the basic troubleshooting that you can do in this case is to clean the vents.
- Check whether the fans are working properly or not.
- Then, begin with the cleaning.
- Remove all the dust, hair, and other gunk that you find.
- You can use a radiator for the same.
METHOD 2: REPLACE YOUR LAPTOP CHARGER
If your Asus laptop keeps turning off even when you charge the laptop, you may have to change your charger.
Maybe the charger that you have does not give the required number of volts. Take your laptop along with you and then buy a charger. Your laptop may rank high on the list of volts required.
Thus, change your charger to prevent your laptop from turning off.
METHOD 3: CHECK THE HARDWARE FOR ANY CLUES
If you can think of any faulty hardware parts in your laptop, get it checked and replace them.
If you have recently installed new hardware to your laptop, then try removing it. Check to see if the problem persists. If it does, then discard it.
- Microsoft Edge 99 Released With Custom Primary Password And PDF Navigation Using Thumbnails
- 3 Ways To Run MSC Files As Administrator
- Windows 11 Build 22567 Brings Smart App Control, Focuses On Renewable Energy
- Complete List Of Windows URI Commands For Settings App And Microsoft Store
Connect laptop to monitor as external display
To connect your laptop with the screen you need to have a cable that connects the laptop with the external monitor, this cable is called an HDMI cable. While you can also use other means to connect to an external display like VGA, DisplayPort and DVI port, HDMI is the most used digital port of all.
Both the monitor and the laptop need HDMI connector port. Just insert one side in your laptop and the other into the monitor and everything on your laptop is now displayed on the monitor as well.
- Should I Upgrade My PC Case? (Complete Guide)
- How to Replace a CPU Cooler (STEPS)
- How to Tell if a CPU is Compatible with a Motherboard + (CHART)
- How to Fix (Lenovo) Laptop Speaker Making a Buzzing Noise