Content of the material
- Set a Timer on Your Text Messages now with the Mood Messenger App!
- Why my WhatsApp is not showing notifications?
- How often should I text my crush?
- Deleting App Cache
- Part 2. How to Fix Delayed Text Messages Android Efficiently?
- 1. Disable Battery Optimization for the Messages App
- 2. Enable Mobile data, Wi-Fi, and Background Data for Message App
- 3. Reset Network Settings on Your Android Phone
- 4. Clear Cache Data of Message App
- 5. Delete Old Messages to Free Up More Storage
- 6. Repair Android OS to Fix Delayed Text Messages Android
- Part I: Introduction
- How to schedule text messages on Android using Samsung Messages
- Final Words
Set a Timer on Your Text Messages now with the Mood Messenger App!
The irreplaceability of text messages has now been leveraged by quite a few app-makers, who have brought out fantastic apps for a richer, web-chatting like experience with additional features to boot. One of these is scheduled text messages, that allow you to set a timer on sending out a text. With the Mood Messenger app, this is a simple task.
- Download the Mood Messenger app.
- Register by clicking on the Only Use My Phone Number option.
- Select your country code and input your phone number.
- Input the OTP code.
- Once on the homepage, click on the Write New Message icon situated in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Input the recipient’s name.
- Type in your message and then click on the “+” icon.
- Scroll down and click on the Schedule option.
- Set the date and time at which the app is to send the text message.
- You will spot a small timer now in the Send icon. Click on that.
- That’s it! Your message will be sent by the app in the scheduled time.
- The 11 Best Texting Apps for Android
- How to fix SMS notifications not working or received anymore problem on the Galaxy S8 and Note 8 on Oreo
Why my WhatsApp is not showing notifications?
To ensure the prompt delivery of WhatsApp notifications, your phone must be configured properly. Make sure that WhatsApp notifications aren’t muted in WhatsApp settings and in each chat: Open WhatsApp, tap More > settings > notifications and make sure that message and group notifications are set to On.
How often should I text my crush?
Unless it’s a fantastic day where you’re both flirting and having a great time texting each other, never start a conversation more than twice a day. The best advice I could offer you is that you should text as often as you like, but take cognisance of the responses you are getting from your crush.
Deleting App Cache
The function of the cache in your cellphone is to save some data in the storage space to speed up the process of loading content so that your cellphone does not need to load from the beginning.
But at any time Cached data can be corrupted and interfere with other system processes on your Android phone. This can be one of the factors why you face a problem delayed text messages on android.
To clear the cache on your Android phone, follow these steps:
- Open your Android phone’s settings.
- Discover the menu “Applications.”
- Then find ” Messaging.”
- Tap the “Storage” option
- Then tap ” Clear Cache.”
- Restart your Android phone again
Part 2. How to Fix Delayed Text Messages Android Efficiently?
Now that you know the reasons behind the issue of text message delays, let us see how you can fix it.
1. Disable Battery Optimization for the Messages App
You can disable battery optimization for the Messages app in the following way to resolve the problem of receiving delayed text messages Android.
- From “Settings”, go to “Battery”, and tap on “Battery Optimization”.
- Select “Messaging” and then tap on the app icon.
Select “No restrictions” in order to disable “Doze Mode” and “App Standby” for the Messages app.
Once done, check if the problem persists.
2. Enable Mobile data, Wi-Fi, and Background Data for Message App
You can rectify the problem of delayed text messages by enabling mobile data, Wi-Fi, and the background data for the Message app.
- Go to “Settings” and tap on “Data Usage”.
From “System Apps” go to “Messages” and toggle on Mobile data, Wi-Fi, and Background data options.
After this, the problem of delayed text messages should be resolved.
3. Reset Network Settings on Your Android Phone
Another way to resolve the problem of delayed text messages Android is by resetting the network settings on your phone in the following way.
- From “Settings”, go to “System”, and tap on “Advanced”.
- Tap on “Reset Options” and then on “Reset Network Settings”.
Confirm the process by tapping on “Reset Settings”.
See if the problem of delayed messages continues.
4. Clear Cache Data of Message App
Many issues like the issue of delayed text messages can be resolved easily by clearing cache data on message app in the following way.
- From “Settings”, go to “Apps” and tap on the Message app.
Tap on “Storage” and then on “Clear Cache”.
The cache data would be cleared after which the text messages should arrive instantly once sent by the sender.
5. Delete Old Messages to Free Up More Storage
If your Message app is full of messages there may not be enough space for the new messages, which may be causing the problem of delayed text messages Verizon. You can resolve this by simply deleting all the old messages which are no longer useful or important.
6. Repair Android OS to Fix Delayed Text Messages Android
Some technical issues in your phone’s OS may be causing the problem of delayed text messages. If so, you can use a professional software like Tenorshare ReiBoot for Android to help you out in such a situation. This is a highly effective tool which can quickly repair your Android phone’s OS. You can use this software in the following way to fix delayed text messages on Android.
After installation, launch the program on your computer, connect your phone to the computer and select “Repair Android System” from the main interface.
Click on “Repair Now” to proceed further. From the drop down menu, select the details of your phone and click on “Next”.
Download the latest firmware package.
Click on “Repair Now” after this.
Once the system repair has been performed, you will be notified on your computer screen. If text messages taking long time to send Android, you can resolve it easily using Tenorshare ReiBoot.
Part I: Introduction
There are a lot of popular smartphones out there. And as new mobile devices come and go, a lot of people are patronizing new devices because they come with new features and functionalities.
Brands are competing for the consumer’s taste in order to gain a larger chunk of the market. And because of these, the companies are producing more efficient and more feature-packed devices.
However, these mobile devices, especially smartphones are not without flaws. A large number of smartphone users reports problems when it comes to receiving SMS or text messages within their smartphones.
According to a lot of users, they receive significantly delayed text messages. Sometimes, these text messages don’t arrive at their devices and seem to be lost.
Other users report that they receive text messages filled with errors. According to these users, they might actually see a notification of a new text message. However, once they try to open it, they can’t see the said text messages within their phone.
The cause of these delayed text messages or text message errors seems to be blurry. However, the cause of these problems is not attributed to that of a network carrier. These problems can be seen with that of different network carriers such as AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, and T-Mobile.
If you are experiencing problems with delayed text messages or text message errors, then you are not alone. Fortunately, this article will tell you how to fix this issue and help you receive text messages on time. Or, you will be able to receive text messages without errors. Let’s get started on how to do this.
How to schedule text messages on Android using Samsung Messages
If you have a Samsung phone, you can schedule texts using Samsung Messages.
- Start the Samsung Messages app and create a text message, but don’t send it.
- Tap the arrow to the left of the text field to see additional options, then tap the plus button.
- In the library of options that pops up, tap “Schedule message.”
- Set the time and date that you want to send the message, then tap “Done.”
- Tap the Send button to send the message at the scheduled time.
While you may think that sending out text messages, or rather receiving one with significant delay may not be a problem with the updated networking technology and faster speeds, it certainly isn’t true. The increased number of users all across the network operator can cause congestion in the data transfer, which can be the root of the problem where text messages can’t be sent out right away, and neither received.
Were you able to get a definitive solution on how to fix delayed text messages Android won’t show right away with the help of this guide? Have we missed out on a solution that seemed to work for you and could help others get those text messages showing up right away? Be sure to share it with us in the comments section right down below.